Sunday, April 20, 2008

Insights on Hopkins vs Calzaghe fight


I saw it as a Great fight even though I'm not a fan of Hopkins nowadays because as wee all see it has been a boring fight to see since he fought Winky Wright. Joe Calzaghe made it an exciting fight because of his tremendous hand speed and ability to recover easily on the knockdown he had on the first round. Calzaghe I think did outpunched Hopkins even if it was his first fight in the USA and Calzaghe is not that of a Famous fighter than Bernard because his fight has always been deleted in youtube because of his camp dont want to publicize his fights, dont know why.. Anyway Calzaghe must fight Kelly Pavlik or Roy Jones Junior next..that will be a great fight!

2 comments:

uchi deshi said...

That will be a great fight! I hope it's Roy Jones Jr. I like Calzaghe, but my money would be on Roy.

The boxing fanatic said...

thanks for you're comment bro. hope will see them in the ring soon....